Thursday 18 August 2011

I Love Allaaah: But you are Distant

Perhaps,

you are at a point in your life where you are not too proud of what you have slowly become as a result of your actions and your day to day routine. Perhaps you are someone who has grown up in the Masjid, perhaps you one who grew up memorizing the Quran surrounded by the Righteous servants of the Most High.

Perhaps,

you have fallen away from the path that you deep down inside LOVE and adore. Well Allaah SWT is MOST FORGIVING, MOST MERCIFUL.

Its never too late. and Guess what, Allaah SWT LOVES you as well. He awaits your return; as the Prophet pbuh mentioned in a Qudsi Hadith:

Allah the Almighty said:

I am as My servant thinks I am. I am with him when he makes mention of Me. If he makes mention of Me to himself, I make mention of him to Myself; and if he makes mention of Me in an assembly, I make mention of him in an assemble better than it. And if he draws near to Me an arm's length, I draw near to him a fathom's length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed.

(As Related in Al Bukhaari and Muslim)

You know life is difficult away from Allaaah and you HATE it. Then make Tawbah today. Cry unto your LORD, open up to him. For you've already began the Journey of Change.

Because the first step of Tawbah and Change is REGRET.

Now your JOURNEY begins, if YOU LOVE ALLAAAH, then RETURN TO HIM, FOR HE WANTS YOU CLOSE, AFTER ALL; HE BREATHED LIFE INTO YOU AND GUIDED YOU DID HE NOT?

No comments:

Post a Comment